My Other Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Double Finalist in the 2009 Wallflower Contest!

The results are in for the preliminary round of the 2009 Wallflower Contest. Both of my entries are finalists. Here are the titles and categories:

Aliya Arabesque ~ Finalist, The Rose Division (prior first place manuscript category)

The Loving of Lord Loxley ~ Finalist, Scenes Division: Best Scene Category

And my CP, Marie Robison, has an entry that is a finalist. Here is her title and category:

Wolf Cry ~ Finalist, Genres Division: Paranormal Single Title Category

Thank you to all judges.

Congratulations to all finalists!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Madeline. I hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I wanted you to check out my posts for today and tomorrow. They are about a musician who you might enjoy hearing about since you enjoy Yanni.
    Check him out and let me know what you think:
    http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

    In the future I will be doing interview features with others with interesting vocations, websites, or something else to promote that may be interesting to others. Upcoming soon will be an interview for up and coming New Jersey artist,Ada Jackson of collagepodge.com -- check out her work.

    Thanks
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up against some huge competition, and so, I'm happy merely to be among them.

    ReplyDelete